Wolfberries from the Chinese medicine valley in Ningxia province are the base for this super antioxidant nectar. The wolfberry puree is made with using the whole berry—juice, peel, seeds, and fruit. This patented method delivers the highest antioxidant content on the ORAC scale compared to any other fruit or juice.
NingXia Red also contains super blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices, natural stevia extract, grape seed extract, pure vanilla extract, and orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils.
Citrus essential oils contain high levels of the powerful antioxidant d-limonene, which is an important marker for bioactivity. This promotes the healthy function of body systems.
In short, NingXia Red maintains cholesterol levels in the normal range, supports normal digestive health, healthy immune function, normal brain function, a healthy cardiovascular system.
Wolfberry has one of the highest percentages of fiber of any whole food and contains zeaxanthin—a carotenoid important to maintaining healthy vision.
Here are 17 good reason why you should drink NingXia Red Goji Berry juice:
- The NingXia Wolfberry provides ample antioxidants to strengthen the immune system.
- Antioxidants of this berry fight arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis – aiding the circulatory system, including the heart.
- The NingXia Wolfberry is powerful in helping the liver function properly. The liver is one of the most vital organs in the body – it’s our cleansing machine.
- Helps the eyes, cataracts, glaucoma, and visual acuity. NingXia Wolfberry has the highest source of carotenoids in all known foods. Beta-carotene is best known as a nutrient for the retina.
- Cancer Help. The main constituent of the wolfberry is Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharide (LBP), and according to studies in China, LBP helps cancer patients rebuild their white blood cell count, enhancing phagocytes and the activity of natural killer cells.
- More Cancer Help. Acetone extract from the NingXia Wolfberry inhibits gene mutation. Some scientists say the fruit is a good supplement to prevent liver cancer. Also, studies show objective regression of patients with malignant melanoma, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, and others.
- Minerals & vitamins found in NingXia Red act as enzymes and co-factors in the digestion process.
- Studies on seniors in China produced amazing results (many people lived beyond 100 years of age in wolfberry growing areas). Increases in Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and haemoglobin were found in serum in all participants. In other words wolfberry “May help slow the aging process”.
- Helps lower blood sugar and in many tests stabilises blood sugar.
- Strengthens the brains neuro-transmitters against pervasive free radical activity, thus fighting against dementia and other forms of memory loss.
- Promotes a sense of well-being, and has had noticeable results in tests, which reduces stress and anxiety. The tissues of the body (including the brain) are assisted in avoiding oxidative stress.
- Has a B-vitamin complex essential to the body.
- Provides powerful anti-fungal and anti-bacterial action because it contains solvetivone.
- Reduces pain caused by inflammation because the berry contains beta-Sitosterol.
- The NingXia Wolfberry is high in protein (more than whole wheat).
- The NingXia Wolfberry, unlike most berries, contains natural Vitamin E – a restorative antioxidant.
- A healthier, romantic life. The wolfberry increases overall health performance, including sexual responses.
NingXia Red – Goji Berry Juice Infographic
Here is a handy Infographic about the benefits of NingXiaRed Goji Berry juice. Please feel free to share.
[Source: 21 Reasons To Drink NingXia Red Juice by Health & Wealth, Inc. 2005. S C. Statements with claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.]