Wolfberries from the Chinese medicine valley in Ningxia province are the base for this super antioxidant nectar. The wolfberry puree is made with using the whole berry—juice, peel, seeds, and fruit. This patented method delivers the highest antioxidant content on the ORAC scale compared to any other fruit or juice.
te, and plum juices, natural stevia extract, grape seed extract, pure vanilla extract, and orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils.
Citrus essential oils contain high levels of the powerful antioxidant d-limonene, which is an important marker for bioactivity. This promotes the healthy function of body systems.
In short, NingXia Red maintains cholesterol levels in the normal range, supports normal digestive health, healthy immune function, normal brain function, a healthy cardiovascular system.
Wolfberry has one of the highest percentages of fiber of any whole food and contains zeaxanthin—a carotenoid important to maintaining healthy vision.
Here are 17 good reason why you should drink NingXia Red Goji Berry juice:
- The NingXia Wolfberry provides ample antioxidants to strengthen the immune system.
- Antioxidants of this berry fight arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis – aiding the circulatory system, including the heart.
- The NingXia Wolfberry is powerful in helping the liver function properly. The liver is one of the most vital organs in the body – it’s our cleansing machine.
- Helps the eyes, cataracts, glaucoma, and visual acuity. NingXia Wolfberry has the highest source of carotenoids in all known foods. Beta-carotene is best known as a nutrient for the retina.
- Cancer Help. The main constituent of the wolfberry is Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharide (LBP), and according to studies in China, LBP helps cancer patients rebuild their white blood cell count, enhancing phagocytes and the activity of natural killer cells.
- More Cancer Help. Acetone extract from the NingXia Wolfberry inhibits gene mutation. Some scientists say the fruit is a good supplement to prevent liver cancer. Also, studies show objective regression of patients with malignant melanoma, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, and others.
- Minerals & vitamins found in NingXia Red act as enzymes and co-factors in the digestion process.
- Studies on seniors in China produced amazing results (many people lived beyond 100 years of age in wolfberry growing areas). Increases in Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and haemoglobin were found in serum in all participants. In other words wolfberry “May help slow the aging process”.
- Helps lower blood sugar and in many tests stabilises blood sugar.
- Strengthens the brains neuro-transmitters against pervasive free radical activity, thus fighting against dementia and other forms of memory loss.
- Promotes a sense of well-being, and has had noticeable results in tests, which reduces stress and anxiety. The tissues of the body (including the brain) are assisted in avoiding oxidative stress.
- Has a B-vitamin complex essential to the body.
- Provides powerful anti-fungal and anti-bacterial action because it contains solvetivone.
- Reduces pain caused by inflammation because the berry contains beta-Sitosterol.
- The NingXia Wolfberry is high in protein (more than whole wheat).
- The NingXia Wolfberry, unlike most berries, contains natural Vitamin E – a restorative antioxidant.
- A healthier, romantic life. The wolfberry increases overall health performance, including sexual responses.
The Ningxia Wolfberry (aka goji berry) provides ample nutrition and antioxidants to strengthen the immune system. Why are antioxidants important? For one, they eliminate free radicals which create cell oxidation. Therefore, Ningxia Red is a powerful tool that may help prevent oxidative stress. Ningxia is also an excellent source of natural, no-caffeine energy so it’s the perfect midday pick-me-up!
One ounce of Ningxia Red is equivalent to 1/4 pound of whole Ningxia wolfberries and contains the equivalent antioxidant power of:
– 4 lbs. carrots
– 8 oranges
– 2 qt. carrot juice
– 2 lb raw beets
– 2 c. beet juice
– 3 c. blueberries
– 2 c. raspberries
– 1 pint orange juice
Ningxia Red supports healthy brain function, provides a healthy source of energy to combat occasional fatigue, is cleansing and detoxing, supports healthy digestion through its enzymatic activity, supports healthy eyes, supports the immune system and healthy function of the heart, liver, kidney and pancreas. Longevity, memory recall, natural detox and stress reduction are all incredible benefits provided by the essential nutrients in Ningxia Red. This is why we call it a whole body nutrient infusion!
Young Living makes it easy to sign up as a wholesale member with Ningxia Red with the Ningxia Red Starter Kit and the Premium Starter Kit also includes two 2oz single serving pouches for you to try!
Adding Ningxia Red to your monthly Essential Rewards shipment is an absolute must and also comes in convenient single serve packages which makes it convenient for travel or on-the-go nutrition!
*Drink 1-2 ounces 2 times daily. Best served chilled. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening and consume with in 30 days. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Do not use if the seal is broken. Ningxia Red does not need to be diluted, except for people with the most sensitive digestive systems.
[Source: 21 Reasons To Drink NingXia Red Juice by Health & Wealth, Inc. 2005. S C. Statements with claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.