As many of us know, Young Living has a range of products for children – Kidscents! There are essential oils – prediluted with carrier oils so parents can use it on their children directly, body care products like shampoo, shower gel, lotion and toothpaste, and now the Kidscents supplements are available in Singapore too!
In the month of Oct 2019, Young Living members are able to purchase KidScents MightyVites Chewable Tablets! Limited stock!! Grab yours quick!!
What is KidScents MightyVites?
KidScents® MightyVites™ include a full range of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that deliver whole-food multinutrient support to your child’s general health and well-being. Following in the footsteps of the recent Master Formula™ reformulation, MightyVites benefit from Orgen-kids®, a nutrient-dense, food-based superfruit, plant, and vegetable complex. Free of preservatives and artificial colors and flavors, these delicious, berry-flavored chewables give your children full nutritional support.
In short – Multivitamins that provides the nutrients and vitamins your kid needs!
Benefits and Features:
- Ingredients provide a premium, synergistic complex to support your child’s body
- Provides premium vitamins, minerals, and food-based nutrients to support general health and well-being
- Energizes, builds, and supports your child’s wellness
- Specifically designed for children using nutrient-dense food-based superfruits, plants, and vegetables to deliver a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients
- Fortified with Orgen-FA®, an ingredient included in Orgen-kids®, which is the best source for naturally derived folate available
- Offers a daily whole-food multinutrient
- Contains no preservatives or synthetic flavors or colors
- Formulated with wolfberry powder
- Is a natural, soluble form of vitamins
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Some people asked what age is it suitable for, from the official instructions, it says for age 4 to 12. Personally, I guess if your kid is expose to hard candy, he/she should be fine with it, the nutrients provided is what a child will need, the concern will be more on the choking possibility, having said that, anything solid can cause choking for a child, a grape and a fishball chokes too, please make sure your child is fine with solid and do monitor if he/she is ok with the chewable.